Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
We look forward to your visit to East Bay Inn. Please review the following terms so you are aware of our policies regarding reservations.
- A one-night deposit is required at the time of reservation.
- East Bay Inn is a non-smoking property.
- Discounted rates are subject to availability.
- Discounts are limited to one discount per visit.
- Children under 10 stay free.
- Cancellations must be made 7 days prior to arrival.
- Reservations cancelled within 7 days of arrival are subject to a penalty of one night’s room and tax charges.
- Two parking permits are issued upon check in. The parking fee is $12 for 48 hours.
- One is valid in our small, on-site lot, which is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The second parking permit is valid at any city parking meter rated for one hour or more, and any City of Savannah Parking Garage.
- The Bryan Street Parking Garage is located just on the other side of the building next door to us.
For Guests Traveling with Pets:
- A $50 non-refundable Pet Fee is charged
- Pet Room Availability is limited to ground floor rooms only, and all pets must have reservations.
- Please search for our "Pet Rate" when booking online at www.eastbayinn.com or call 1-800-500-1225 anytime.
- Pet reservations may not be booked through any third-party site.
Saint Patrick's Reservations:
- Reservations made for the St. Patrick's Day Celebration dates in March will be charged a standard deposit equal to one night's room rate and tax in addition to a full deposit for the remaining amount on February 2nd.
- Cancellation for Saint Patrick's celebrations will not be accepted after February 1st.
- Please be aware, East Bay Inn is located inside the perimeter the Saint Patrick's Day Parade Route. We encourage all guests to arrive as early as possible and be aware; you will be unable to move your vehicle from approximately 7am to 4pm on the day of the parade.
- Parking during the celebration is often difficult and is extremely limited. East Bay Inn's staff will be happy to assist individuals arriving early to secure parking.
Rock 'n' Roll Marathon Weekend Reservations:
- Reservations made for the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon Weekend in November will be charged a standard deposit equal to one night's room rate and tax in addition to a full deposit for the remaining amount on October 2nd.
- Cancellation for Rock 'n' Roll Weekend will not be accepted after October 1st.