Frequently Asked Questions
- What time is check-in / check-out? 3 pm & 11 am
- What is the minimum age requirement to check-into the room? 21
- What do you charge for WiFi? Nothing! It's complimentary!
- Do guests have private bathrooms? Yes! All rooms have private baths, and in-room controlled air conditioning and heat.
- Is smoking allowed? The hotel is non-smoking.
- Are children allowed? Yes, children are welcome and children under age 10 stay free.
Directions & Parking
- Where do we park and how much is it? Two parking permits are issued upon check in. The parking fee is $14 for 48 hours. One is valid in our small, on-site lot, which is available on a first-come, first-served basis. The second parking permit is valid at any city parking meter rated for one hour or more, and any City of Savannah Parking Garage. The Bryan Street Parking Garage is located just on the other side of the building next door to us. Please note: our parking lot cannot accommodate large or over-sized vehicles; some large vehicles may need to seek alternate parking.
- Do you offer a shuttle service from the airport? We do not offer a shuttle service. The airport is 15.6 miles from downtown Savannah. A taxi ride to the airport generally costs $28 for the first person; $5 for each additional person.
- What are your cross streets? East Bay Inn is located on Bay Street between Lincoln and Abercorn Streets.
Traveling with your Pet
- Is there a fee to bring your pet? Yes, a $50 non-refundable pet fee is charged. This covers up to two pets in your room for your entire stay.
- How do I make a reservation with my pet? Search for our "Pet Rate" when booking online at www.eastbayinn.com, Click Here, or call 1-800-500-1225 anytime.
- Can I book a pet-reservation on site sites like Expedia or Booking.com? No. Pet-friendly rooms are not available on any third-party sites.
Time & Serving Location of Food
- Breakfast? An expanded continental breakfast is served in Skyler's restaurant from 7:30 am-9:30 am Monday -Friday; and from 8 am-10 am on Saturday and Sunday.
- Evening Reception? Hors d'oeuvres and wine are served in the cafe near Skylers restaurant from 5:30-7pm
- How do I view my reservations? Use this Link to view, cancel or modify your reservation
- I booked on a website other than the hotel's website. How do I cancel or change my reservation? You must contact the website you used to make your reservation.
- What is the cancellation policy? Cancellations must be made 7 days in advance.
- What is the Savannah hotel/motel tax? 13%
- Are there other fees? Yes, the State of Georgia requires a $5 per room, per night fee. The City of Savannah charges a $1 per room, per night fee.
- What are the Special Conditions for St. Patrick's Day stays? Cancellations must be received by Feb 1, 2017 for the St. Patrick's Day Celebration (March 16-18, 2017). A one-night deposit is taken at the time of booking with the remainder due on February 2nd.
- What are the Special Conditions for the Rock 'n'Roll Marathon? Cancellations must be received by Oct 1, 2016 for the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon (November 6-7, 2016) reservations. A one-night deposit is taken at the time of booking with the remainder due on October 2nd.