Frequently Asked Questions
- What time is check-in / check-out? 3:00 pm and 11:00 am
- What is the minimum age requirement to check-into the room? 21
- What do you charge for Wi-Fi? Nothing! It's complimentary!
- Do guests have private bathrooms? Yes! All rooms have private baths, and in-room controlled air conditioning and heat.
- Is smoking allowed? The hotel is non-smoking.
- Are children allowed? Yes, children are welcome and children under age 10 stay free.
Directions & Parking
- Where do we park and how much is it? The parking fee is $15 per day. We do have a small, on-site lot, which is available on a first-come, first-served basis. If space is not available on property, guests will be directed to a nearby garage. Please note: our parking lot cannot accommodate large or over-sized vehicles; some large vehicles may need to seek alternate parking.
- Do you offer a shuttle service from the airport? We do not offer a shuttle service. The airport is 15.6 miles from downtown Savannah. A taxi ride to the airport generally costs $28 for the first person and $5 for each additional person.
- What are your cross streets? East Bay Inn is located on Bay Street between Lincoln and Abercorn Streets.
Traveling with Your Pet
- Is there a fee to bring your pet? Yes, a $50 non-refundable pet fee is charged. This covers up to two pets in your room for your entire stay.
- How do I make a reservation with my pet? Search for our “pet rate” when booking online at www.eastbayinn.com, click here, or call 1-800-500-1225 anytime.
- Can I book a pet-reservation on site sites like Expedia or Booking.com? No. Pet-friendly rooms are not available on any third-party sites.
Time & Serving Location of Food & Drink
- Breakfast? Breakfast is available for purchase on the lobby level at Tandem, opens daily at 7:30 am.
- Wine or Beer? One complimentary glass of wine or draft beer is provided at Tandem each day of your stay.
- How do I view my reservations? Use this link to view, cancel or modify your reservation
- I booked on a website other than the hotel's website. How do I cancel or change my reservation? You must contact the website you used to make your reservation.
- What is the cancellation policy? Cancellations must be made 7 days in advance.
- What is the Savannah hotel/motel tax? 13%
- Are there other fees? Yes, the State of Georgia requires a $5 per room, per night fee. The City of Savannah charges a $1 per room, per night fee.
- What are the special conditions for St. Patrick's Day stays? Cancellations must be received by February 1, 2019 for the St. Patrick's Day Celebration (March 15-17, 2019). A one-night deposit is taken at the time of booking with the remainder due on February 2nd.
- What are the special conditions for the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon? Cancellations must be received by October 1, 2019 for the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon (November 1-2, 2019) reservations. A one-night deposit is taken at the time of booking with the remainder due on October 2nd.