Frequently Asked Questions
Traveling with Your Pet
- Is there a fee to bring your pet? Yes, a $50+tax non-refundable pet fee is charged. This covers up to two pets in your room for your entire stay.
- How do I make a reservation with my pet? Search for our “pet rate” when booking online at www.eastbayinn.com, click here, or call 1-800-500-1225 anytime.
- Can I book a pet-reservation on site sites like Expedia or Booking.com? No. Pet-friendly rooms are not available on any third-party sites.
Time & Serving Location of Food & Drink
- Breakfast? Breakfast is available for purchase at Debi's Restaurant located on the lower level.
- Wine? One complimentary glass of wine is served each day.
- I booked on a website other than the hotel's website. How do I cancel or change my reservation? You must contact the website you used to make your reservation.
- What is the cancellation policy? Cancellations must be made 7 days in advance.
- What is the Savannah hotel/motel tax? 13%
- Are there other fees? Yes, the State of Georgia requires a $5 per room, per night fee. The City of Savannah charges a $1 per room, per night fee. East Bay Inn charges a $27 per room/per-day Parking & Amenity Fee. This fee allows guests to enjoy the amenities and services below without miscellaneous charges. Learn More
- What are the special conditions for St. Patrick's Day stays? Cancellations must be received by February 1 for the St. Patrick's Day Celebration (March 17). A one-night deposit is taken at the time of booking with the remainder due on February 2nd.
Directions & Parking
- Where do we park and how much is it? Parking for one vehicle is included in our daily Amenity Fee. We do have a small, on-site lot, which is available on a first-come, first-served basis. If space is not available on property, guests will be directed to a nearby garage. Please note: our parking lot cannot accommodate large or over-sized vehicles; some large vehicles may need to seek alternate parking. If you have more than one car per guest room, additional car(s) will be charged the nightly rate of $16 per vehicle.
- Do you offer a shuttle service from the airport? We do not offer a shuttle service. The airport is 15.6 miles from downtown Savannah. A taxi ride to the airport generally costs $28 for the first person and $5 for each additional person.
- What are your cross streets? East Bay Inn is located on Bay Street between Lincoln and Abercorn Streets.