EAST BAY INN ADA STATEMENT
It’s important to us that our website is accessible and easy to use for all persons with disabilities. When creating our website, our development team used software tools to identify web accessibility standards as outlined by the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA).
While the industry is not operating from approved, regulated legislation, East Bay Inn is committed to our good faith effort to follow the guidelines available. If you have questions, concerns or have discovered an accessibility issue on our site, please contact us. Be sure to include specifics and any page where an issue has occurred. We will make every reasonable effort to make the page accessible for you.
BUILT IN 1852
East Bay Inn was originally built as a warehouse in 1852, and is registered with the Historic Savannah Foundation as an authentic historic property.
PROPERTY ACCESSIBILITY FEATURES:
- Accessible parking space for vehicle in the self-parking facility at entrance
- Accessible route from parking to entrance
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible concierge desk
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance and registration area to the accessible guest rooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to restaurant, meeting room, and bar
- Registration area, restaurant, bar, meeting room, and entrance door way to guest room have 32" wide doorways.
- Elevator is available for access to all property levels.
- Service animals are welcome.
- Hotel employees will read printed information to guests who are blind or have low vision.
ACCESSIBLE GUEST ROOM FEATURES:
If you have any questions about our accessible guest room, you may call 800-500-1225 and inquire with the general manager of the hotel.
- 1 King Bed
- Mobility accessible / hearing accessible
- Mobility accessible entrance door with at least 32" width
- Lowered door viewer
- Lowered security latch
- Level handles on door
- Hearing impaired devices for incoming telephone calls, alarms, and door upon request
- TTY Device, upon request
- Visual alarm clock
- Accessible hanging rack
- Closed captioning television
- Toilet with grab bars
- Tub with grab bars
- Transfer handles
- Removable shower head
If you experience any difficulty accessing or navigating our website or have any accessibility-related questions or comments, we are here for you. Please do not hesitate to contact us:
By Phone: 800-500-1225
By Mail: 225 E. Bay Street, Savannah, GA 31401