Pet Friendly Hotel Rooms in Historic Savannah, Ga
You might not expect a high-end historical inn to welcome your four-legged family members, but East Bay Inn is proud to play host to your furry friend. East Bay Inn has six guest rooms dedicated to travelers with pets including the Superior King with a Private Courtyard. Because space is limited, pet reservations are not accepted online. We do require a phone call so we can talk with you about your pet's visit and reserve one of our pet friendly rooms. We do charge a $50 non-refundable fee for your stay, but we're pretty sure you'll find Fido worth it.
Online reservations cannot be accepted for Pet Reservations.
We must speak with you to make arrangements for your pet to visit!
1-800-500-1225 or (912) 238-1225
About our Pet Friendly Guest RoomsAll Pet Friendly Guest Rooms are Located on the First Floor:
- Cozy Queen Rom: (Only one of East Bay Inn's Cozy Queen Rooms, first floor, is pet-friendly)
This is the perfect option for a single traveler with a pet! This is a small guest room with one queen bed, located in a quiet area of the hotel. This very peaceful room is an especially good room for pets who may be easily agitated by travel.
- Deluxe Queen Room: (Two of East Bay Inn's Deluxe Queen Rooms, first floor, are pet-friendly).
These are a mid-sized guest rooms, approximately 15 x 23 sq ft, with one queen bed.
- Superior Queen Rooms: (Two of East Bay Inn's Superior Queen Rooms, first floor, are pet-friendly). At approximately 16 x 24 sq feet in size, the Superior Queen Rooms are our largest pet rooms available. These particular Superior Queen Rooms have an enclosed, outdoor private patio making them the most popular pet-friendly rooms at East Bay Inn. These rooms have only one Queen bed.
- Deluxe Two Queen Room: (Only one of East Bay Inn's Deluxe Two Queen Rooms, first floor, is pet-friendly).
Important to note: If you require a room with two queen beds, please book early to reserve our pet-friendly Deluxe Two Queen room. This is a mid-sized guest room, and is our only pet-friendly room with two queen beds.
See below for a few important things to note, please.
For more details, feel free to download our complete pet policy.
About Bringing Your Pet to East Bay Inn
- $50 Non-Refundable Pet Fee will be charged.
- No more than two pets per room; the $50 fee covers them both.
- You must call the hotel to make a pet-room reservation. Because our pet-friendly rooms are limited in number, we do not have them available for online booking. Call us at 1-800-500-1225 and we'll be happy to book your room on the phone.
- All pets must be up to date with their shots, and be flea-free!
- You must take full responsibility for your animal and any damages that may occur.
- The type of pets allowed is limited to domestic animals only, such as a dog or a cat. Other pets may be considered on a case by case basis.
- Your pet needs to remain within your control at all times, either on a leash or in a carrier. They may remain alone in your room as long as they are well‐behaved and are secured in a pet carrier or crate.
- Cat owners need to bring their own litter box for their pet.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet(s).
Savannah is a very dog friendly city and there are almost endless opportunities for you and your four-legged friend to enjoy the city together. The staff of the East Bay Inn will be happy to provide you with with the inside scoop on nearby parks, veterinarians, walking and grooming services, as well as other pet friendly shops, outdoor restaurants, special events and venues.