Terms & Conditions
We look forward to your visit to East Bay Inn. Please review our terms of reservation so that you can be sure to prepare for any unforeseen cancellations and will be aware of our policies regarding reservations
* A one-night deposit is required at the time of reservation.
* East Bay Inn is a non-smoking property.
* Discount rates are subject to availability.
* Discounts are limited to one discount per visit.
* Children under 10 stay free.
* Cancellations must be made 7 days prior to arrival.
* Reservations cancelled within 7 days of arrival are subject to a penalty of one nights room and tax charges.
* Two parking permits are issued upon check in. The parking fee is $12 for 48 hours.
* One is valid in our small, on-site lot, which is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
* The second parking permit is valid at any city parking meter rated for one hour or more, and any City of Savannah Parking Garage.
* The Bryan Street Parking Garage is located just on the other side of the building next door to us.
For Guests Traveling with Pets
* A $40 non-refundable Pet Fee is charged
* Pet Room Availability is limited to ground floor rooms only, and all pets must have reservations.
* PET RESERVATIONS MAY NOT BE BOOKED ONLINE.
* You must call for pet reservations: 1-800-500-1225
Saint Patrick's Reservations:
* Reservations made for the St. Patrick's Day Celebration dates in March will be charged for the entire stay at the time of booking.
* Cancellation for Saint Patricks celebrations will not be accepted after January 31st.
* Please be aware, East Bay Inn is located inside the perimeter the Saint Patrick's Day Parade Route. We encourage all guests to arrive as early as possible and be aware; you will be unable to move your vehicle from approximately 9am to 3pm on the day of the parade.
* Parking during the celebration is often difficult and is extremely limted. East Bay Inn's staff will be happy to assist individuals arriving early to secure parking.
OTHER SPECIAL EVENTS:
During December 30-January 1 (New Year's Eve) and November 8-9 (Rock 'n Roll Marathon), a non-refundable full-stay deposit is required at time of booking.